ReDnEcK 911 CaLL

A couple of redneck hunters are out in da woods wen one of them falls to da ground.

He doesn't seem to be breathin n his eyes r rolled back in his head.

Da other redneck starts to panic, then whips out his cell phone n calls 911.

He frantically blurts out to da operator,

"O my god! Help! My friend just died.
He's Dead! Wat can I do?"

Da operator, tryin to calm him says,
"Take it easy. I can help. Just listen to me n follow my instructions.
First, lets make sure he's dead."

There's a short pause, n then da operator hears a loud gun shot!!!

Da redneck comes back on da line n says, "OK, now wat?"



This entry was posted on Sunday, May 18, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

    Shaari said...

    heheh. funny. heard that one before actually.
    so your mood is back?

  1. ... on May 18, 2008 at 6:41 AM  
  2. .mini said...

    exactly what shaari said

  3. ... on May 18, 2008 at 11:10 PM  
  4. Unknown said...

    hahaha, hahaha, can't stop laughing.. . it's funny...
    Really...it's f u n n y...

  5. ... on May 19, 2008 at 8:28 AM  
  6. anjelica said...

    shaari : heheh is it? my mood isnt mad still

    .mini : ohhh :D

    naxeem : don laugh too much :P

  7. ... on May 22, 2008 at 1:30 AM  
  8. Amor said...

    I'm from Argentina and I step on your blog because I like it very much ! It's funny hahaha.

    Good lucky ! bye

    By Anna

  9. ... on August 9, 2008 at 11:26 AM