!!!!!! D!S SUCKS !!!!!!


ohhhh god.. i want today to be dis weeks Sunday againnnn.. Being so so happi dis week.. But its gonna end... so sad....
Dis week, im totally free like a bird flying all over in my office... My boss is on study leave...
Talking about my boss... I know he'll be someones family member out there, o a relative o jst a frend... i dont mind cox he really "SUCKS"..... seriously, working with him will end up in Guraidhoo... I think i jst hav to get a ticket from there sooon.

I work in HR Department n my x-boss left our company for higher studies... Dhen there came dis stupid HR Manager... I think its my fault cox i keep telling other Managers that i dont wan a Female Manager... A need a Guy as a boss... After all da discussions, da one who was selected was da worst of all....... urrrrrghhh.

He don wanna know wats our opinion n wats da rule here... im da one who has been workin in da department for long n he's been here for a month... he trys to make his own rules n try to fix it... how can that happen.. here there are mangers who has been working here for more than 15 years.... He never wanna listen to them either...... I jst hate workin with him.... I was thinkin to resign from here... cant tolerate with him anymore... ill go mad... guess i am now ... :P
But all our Line Managers dont want me to resign... they all want him to resign... (they do care bout me alot - fonivefa ;D) Anyway waiting for a day that he resigns from da company....


[ i jst thought ill write somethin which has been botherin me for a long long tym... dont think anything bad bout it ]


This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 21, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    iecco said...

    boss ge coffee hadhaairu eyah alhaa nubai ehchiss lol..eyrah quit koffaane lol

  1. ... on May 22, 2008 at 11:54 AM  
  2. anjelica said...

    iekko :coffee hadhaidheykah nujehe.. kada ennun... :P

  3. ... on May 27, 2008 at 12:09 AM  
  4. Yaamyn said...

    First case of attempted professional suicide? :p

  5. ... on June 15, 2008 at 4:53 AM