I W!SH ....


All I know is that u're so nice
U're da nicest thin I've seen
I wish that we cud give it a go
See if we cud be something

I wish I was ur favorite Gurl
I wish u thought I was da reason u r in da world
I wish my smile was ur favorite kind of smile
I wish da way that I dressed was ur favorite kind of style

I wish u couldn't figure me out
But u always wanna know what I was about
I wish u'd hold my hand
Wen I was upset
I wish u'd never forget
Da look on my face wen we first met

I wish that u loved me
I wish that u needed me
I wish that u wanted to spent ur life with me


I wish that without me ur heart would break
I wish that without me u'd be spendin da rest of ur nights awake
I wish that without me u couldn't eat
I wish I was da last thing on ur mind before u sleep

This is all wat i wish for... but know it want be true..... :(
Luv u loadz baby.... but know u hate me now :(



This entry was posted on Sunday, April 20, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    that is the most romantic bunch of wishes :D i like it! very touching indeed

  1. ... on April 20, 2008 at 6:16 AM  
  2. .mini said...

    hey which ever person you are
    don't hate anjelica! shes a tweeeeet person!

  3. ... on April 20, 2008 at 6:46 AM  
  4. Lavendergirl said...

    May all ur wishes come true..

  5. ... on April 20, 2008 at 9:50 AM  
  6. Fureeeeeku! said...

    aww...
    that happens. dont worry. dont lose hope ^_^

  7. ... on April 20, 2008 at 9:47 PM  
  8. Anonymous said...

    that post is really cute.. but i my question is where the hell do u get all those cute photos ?

  9. ... on April 21, 2008 at 9:07 AM  
  10. anjelica said...

    grysko : thnx frend :)

    .mini : am i shweeeet???

    lavendergirl : thnx dear :)

    fureeeku : im still tryn :(

    hayaakuda : thnx :) i search through internet... how bout visitin deviant art.. :)


    thnx 4 commentin frends :D

  11. ... on April 24, 2008 at 12:04 AM  
  12. Nafi said...

    wish every things gonna be kewl over there

    -hotsauce-

  13. ... on May 17, 2008 at 3:21 AM