GuD o BaD !!!


Some ppl like there frends alot.... they talk about da gud things but they still have somethin nasty about them...

i saw a post on mini's blog n thought ill post da same :)

i wud like u to write somethin gud about me n sumthin awful about me... though i havent met u guyz n u all havent seen me... but still there might be somethin gud n bad... isnt it???

ill start:
da gud thing is - i love to meet new frends
bad point is - i get angry quickly


This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

    Unknown said...

    anjelica is a cute name
    and you are sweet

    no bad thingie yet discovered ^.^

  1. ... on April 16, 2008 at 7:59 AM  
  2. .mini said...

    oops, that was me ingey :D

  3. ... on April 16, 2008 at 8:01 AM  
  4. Fureeeeeku! said...

    ... :s

    i also like the name angelica. ^_^

  5. ... on April 16, 2008 at 10:21 PM  
  6. anjelica said...

    .mini : am i sweeet... thnx..:)
    n no bad thin discovered - thts gud..

    fureeeeeku : thnx :)

  7. ... on April 17, 2008 at 12:45 AM  
  8. Lavendergirl said...

    I like the name anjelica too :)
    As I donno much abt u, I havent known anything bad about u..

  9. ... on April 20, 2008 at 10:00 AM