Our wedding anniversary brings to mind
da happiness n joy u’ve brought to me,
Sweet memories da laughter n da tears,
Devoted love u give abundantly.

Da place I want to be is close to u.
There’s ecstasy n peace in ur embrace.
I know that I can cope with wat life brings,
As long as I wake up to see ur face.

U’re all I ever wanted, n much more.
I look at u n I still get a thrill.
Our marriage is da best thing in my life;
I love u deeply, madly, n I always will.

Happi Anniversary !!!

Its byn ONE year for our marriage.... n i enjoy every minute of it.. I luv u always my shweeeet hubby...


This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 08, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    mike said...

    happy wedding anni.. ige..

    and i loved the little poem of urs.. it really is sweet.. no wonder ur hubs will be proud of ya.

    :D

  1. ... on July 9, 2009 at 1:57 AM  
  2. Unknown said...

    does he read ur blog...if so i know how he wud be feeling after readin this..hehe..anyways..this can be the gr8 success of life...each and every year which adds to ur wedding aniversary...cheeers tc and gudluck...

  3. ... on July 9, 2009 at 1:29 PM  
  4. anjelica said...

    hehehe.. thnx mike

    xef he reads my blog everytym i update..n thnx alot.. so sweet of u. :)

  5. ... on August 4, 2009 at 10:23 PM