This was jst way too funny... so thought ill share dis with u all

Dis is a collection of leave letters & applications written by people....
  • An employee applied for leave as follows : "Since i have to go to my village to sell my land along with my wife, please sanction me one week leave"
  • Leave letter from an employee who was performing his daughter's wedding : "As im marrying my daughter, please grant a week's leave"
  • From Administration Dept : "As my mother-in-law has expired and i am only one responsible for it, please grant me 10 days leave"
  • Employee applied for half day leave : "Since I've to go to the cremation ground at 10 and i may not return, please grant me half day casual leave"
  • An incident of a leave letter : "I am suffering from fever, please declare one day holiday"
  • A leave letter to the headmaster : "As i am studying in this school i am suffering from headache. i request you to leave me today"
  • Another leave letter written to the headmaster : "As my headache is paining, please grant me leave for the day"
  • Covering note : "Dear Sir: with reference to the above, please refer to my below .... "
  • Letter written for application of leave : "My wife is suffering from sickness and as i am her only husband at home i may be granted leave"
  • Letter writing : " I am in well here and hope you are also in the same well"
  • A candidate's job application : " This has reference to your advertisement calling for a 'Typist and an Accountant - Male or Female' .... As i am both (!!) for the past several years and i can handle both with good experience, i am applying for the post"


This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 24, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

8 comments:

    lilly said...

    LOl.. hehe..
    im marrying my daughter?? O.o
    gone mad o wat dho?? =p =p
    hahaaaa.. and im the only husband at home ey bunyma heevanee she has so many husbands everywhere hen.. keke..
    tht was fuurrrnnn..

  1. ... on March 25, 2009 at 1:54 AM  
  2. shootingstar said...

    woah..!!! lol!! this is a real fun package...
    seriously..."i am both female n male'"..tht sounds kekeke
    a very good and interesting post...*high five*

  3. ... on March 25, 2009 at 5:23 AM  
  4. luvsick said...

    ahahahaha....salhi,.. u r workin HR, may b this s the letters u got from ur emplyees...lol

    oh, u ask me who i m?. m great fan f ur blog,. everyday i read ur blog. i follow updates..., i read lots from internet.

  5. ... on March 25, 2009 at 7:50 AM  
  6. s!LenT said...

    marryin my daughter...:p
    keke...."im in a well and hope ur also in the same well" lol
    funny post girl...
    ;)

  7. ... on March 25, 2009 at 11:09 AM  
  8. Mike Abraham said...

    salhi.. :)

  9. ... on April 7, 2009 at 10:30 PM  
  10. ¢ u т є я ι ѕ α said...

    good luck!!

  11. ... on April 14, 2009 at 8:58 AM  
  12. Unknown said...

    wow..!!! its so funny ..

  13. ... on April 14, 2009 at 11:28 PM  
  14. moyameehaa said...

    lol...roflmao... i really laughed out loud. havent laughed this much (readong a blogpost) for a long time. :D

  15. ... on May 3, 2009 at 8:44 AM