TheRe Iz ThaT FriEnD.....

There is that friend
that is so much a part of me, that i feel alone just thinkin about da thought of her not being here

There is that friend
that has so much that it is based on that nothin cud ever dissolve or even threaten it

There is that friend
with whom i share so much history that one fight or misunderstanding rolls off nearly instantaneously, cox one issue is so significant n cud never come close to shatterin da bond

There is that friend
that knows me as well as i know myself n finds it special that i know her just as well

There is that friend
who can make me smile through my tears or cry out of happiness

There is that friend
who is always there for me, n just realizing that she wud b there, is more than enough to make it better

There is that friend
who cares about clearing away my tears no less if i am crying over absolutely nothing

There is that friend
who is my best work buddy whom i can work with, without being bored

But ive lost dis precious friend.. i dont know wat went wrong... She trys to ignore me now... wonder y??? She wanted to resign from da job.. but i kyp giving advice to her...know its useless cox she's givin a deaf ear.. but i dont wan her to choose da wrong path...

vill anyone of u wanna c ur friends choosing da wrong path??? R'nt u going to show them da ryt way??? but wat if they dont beleive in u???


This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 13, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Aboo Layth said...

    nice... u sud show this piece of writing to ur frend...

    ~Necro
    necrophagus.wordpress.com

  1. ... on January 15, 2009 at 2:05 AM  
  2. shootingstar said...

    Try to know her problems..y she wishes to resign n all...m sure she wud soon stop ignoring you hopefully..cause i can see how much you value her ...dear..just dont worry..n hope for the best!..

  3. ... on January 16, 2009 at 1:06 AM  
  4. DarkCasanova said...

    well tell her how u feel...her moving..well maybe she is doin wats best for her.. tell her u'll miss her n stuff n how much she is to u...

  5. ... on January 18, 2009 at 10:43 PM  
  6. Anonymous said...

    Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

  7. ... on January 21, 2009 at 12:27 AM