m3 mY s3Lf n i !!!


Here i am.... after a long long tym..... :)
Today i thought ill update my blog.. but i don know wat to write :( but here goes..... myt get borin but i jst wanted to update :)

About me:
My name: hajja

Goin to b 22 dis year (26th of October)
Favourite colour : Yellow
Love Koosani kaa ehchehi

People use to call me hajja.. im kinda lazy n loves to sleep alot. use to sleep around 12.30pm on thursdayz n usually wakes up around 10.00pm on fridays (sometyms sleep n wakes up on saturday even).... hehe thts my hobby i guess... I luv shoppin.. mostly i buy different types of slippers n shoes... mom tries to yell at me..... wat to do.... nuhuttunu kameh :P

I have two sisters (one elder than me n one younger than me) + 3 younger brothers.. we r like best frends but ehen ulhelaafa thin meehun thinmeehun nah fight kuraaane... zuvaabu ves kuraaane.. i use to win.. i make them cry... hehehe

I competed my o'level n joined Haveeru. I don wanna join CHSE for my higher studies... dad got angry, but i tryd to make him understand how much i hate tht place... seriously i don like goin there.. don know y???... I resigned from Haveeru n joined an Insurance Company.. love my current job... but hate da new boss.... :) Im doin Diploma in Business Administration n will hopefully go abroad for my degree next year...

Now my life has changed alot..... got married recently... was da happiest day in my life... i miss my mom more than anythin.... think its my luck tht i got a sweet family here n my hubby is da best of all.... i got married to my first love (happy to b with him) he is good, carin, lovin.... n everythin to me.... luv him loadz....

dhen thts all i guess....maa dhiguvaatheeve ninmaaleee... myt be borin.. but i don mind...... if u wanna know bout me more.. jst ask me... :)


This entry was posted on Monday, July 28, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 comments:

    .mini said...

    chse sucks
    but its fun
    hehe
    good luck with everything else ^.^

  1. ... on July 28, 2008 at 9:51 AM  
  2. paperclippenny said...

    what kinda work did u do in haveeru?

  3. ... on July 28, 2008 at 10:38 PM  
  4. shweetikle said...

    ooh thats nice!
    myself..hmm..the first topic i wrote an essay about :P
    hehe
    wish u all the best in ur sweet life ^.^

  5. ... on July 31, 2008 at 9:48 AM  
  6. callι guяl said...

    i hope u have the most wonderful life with ure new husband. thats soooo sweet! that u got to marry the one u love. that doesnt happen often. but ure lucky!

    id love to see a wedding picture up on ure blog. just you and ure hubby. if u dont mind that is.

    wish you all the luck in the world.
    do let me know if u put the wedding piccy up.

    =D

  7. ... on July 31, 2008 at 10:22 AM  
  8. anjelica said...

    mini : its fun.. but i hate chse... thnx anyway... :P

    paperclippeny : i worked in front office.. y so interested to know....

    shweeeet : thnx shweeeeeeeeeet :)

    calli pixelfcuker : yea that doesnt happen often.... thnx n sure ill let u know if i post one :)


    thnx to u all for commenting :)

  9. ... on August 9, 2008 at 8:49 AM  
  10. Dhavilan Elfan said...

    chse sucks bigtime:P
    it was startin to get interestin wen u came to the end... soo no makin ur sisters cry nw make ur husband cry:P
    tc hav fun enjoy life
    n dnt forget the purpose of life

  11. ... on August 9, 2008 at 10:30 AM  
  12. abdulla shafeeg ali said...

    y dont u mention, da reason y u left Haveeru (maldives news leader),.

    u given clear explanation abt ur boss, and CHSE (matter),...

    i want c a real picture abt u de-part from haveeru, cos' ur frends say something 'stupid'.........

  13. ... on September 18, 2008 at 10:31 PM